HOME SELLERS PROCESS
Whether you are selling your first home or have sold homes before my role is to ensure that the selling process is reasonable, logical, secure and as painless as possible.
STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL HOME SALE
- Initial meeting getting to know you so I can better understand your needs and expectations; reviewing the services that I provide and the unique processes that we can follow.
- Property description measure for square footage, room sizes, garage and sheds, etc.; list key features; establish what items may be included in the sale; assess overall condition of the property; and take any necessary pictures.
- Market evaluation prepare a Comparative Market Evaluation utilizing historic sales data of similar properties in your community; evaluate unique features of your property; assess the current market situation and how it will affect your property; and together establish the selling price range.
- Listing your property review the selling process from "listing the property" to "passing the keys" to the new owner; complete listing documents; establish a to do list to enhance the saleability of your property; establish the most comfortable approach to allowing potential buyers to view your home.
- Marketing program review programs available and select the ones most suitable for marketing your property; create and put into place all sales tools; establish a follow-up process for feedback about your property.
- Offer is made present all offers from buyers; review the terms and conditions of the offer in comparison to your needs and goals; decide on acceptance of the offer or develop a counter offer in response to the buyer.
- Sale is complete monitor conditions that need to be met (example, home inspection); deal with any issues arising out of the offer to purchase; ensure "sale is final" document is completed as required.
- Possession date do a final walk through of your property to ensure all is well; pass keys over to buyers agent.
- Follow-up deal with any issues that arise; referral of new clients to me; ongoing fulfillment of your future real estate needs.
"Working With You"